[Libs-Or] Libs-Or Digest, Vol 163, Issue 33

rachael at hoodriverlibrary.org rachael at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Sep 28 13:25:10 PDT 2016

Sorry about the personal email sent to everyone! I'll blame it on my newbie status as Library Director and trying to quickly do too many things at once! I did check out the link and it is super cool! Hoping to use it at our library. Thanks for sharing Rose!

Rachael

Rachael Fox
Library Director
Hood River County Library District