[Libs-Or] FW: [alacoun] Library worker arrested in library after defending patron's free speech

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Thu Sep 29 10:25:14 PDT 2016

I agree it is outrageous! I haven't yet been able to find any sources
other than the linked article, though; anyone else had any luck?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
Library Director
Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101, #201
Lincoln City, OR 97367
541-996-1251 (desk)
541-996-1262 (fax)
www.driftwoodlib.org

>>> "Rawles, Carolyn" <Carolyn.Rawles at corvallisoregon.gov> 9/29/2016
9:00 AM >>>
I don’t know how many of you saw this, but this seems pretty
outrageous!

Carolyn

Carolyn Rawles
Library Director