[Libs-Or] OLA Executive Meeting October 7, Columbia Gorge Community College

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri Sep 30 16:22:50 PDT 2016

Hello!

Everyone is invited to the Oregon Library Association's Executive Board
meeting, which will meet at Columbia Gorge Community College
<https://www.cgcc.edu/>, in The Dalles! Thank you to our hosts!

The meeting time is October 7th, Friday, from 10am-3pm.

Please see our website for the Agenda and Supplemental Documents here
<http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings>.
Thank you everyone, and I hope to see you there!

If you can't join us in person, please see the website
<http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings>for details about virtual
attendance, which will be posted early next week.

Warm regards,
--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*