[Libs-Or] Association of Rural and Small Libraries 2017 Conference Scholarships Available

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon Apr 10 09:46:59 PDT 2017

 The 2017 Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL) Annual Conference in St. George, Utah, Sept. 7-9. 2017.

We are excited to announce that the information and application form for the 2017 ARSL Conference Scholarships are now available at the ARSL website at http://arsl.info/annual-conference-awards-calendar/award-scholarship-info-2/.

These scholarships are for first time attendees so anyone who has not attended an ARSL conference is invited to apply.  Three scholarships are awarded.

Please check out the website for more details on who is eligible and how to apply.  Applications must be received by 5:00 pm CST on June 30, 2017 to be considered.

If you have any questions about the process or have any trouble with the application form, please do not hesitate to contact me at scholarship at arsl.info<mailto:scholarship at arsl.info>

 Thank you!

Sent on behalf of:
Shirley Vonderhaar, Chairperson
ARSL Scholarship Subcommittee

Jennie Garner, Library Director
North Liberty Community Library
PO Box 320
North Liberty, IA 52317
319-626-5778 (w)
319-321-8056 (c)
www.northlibertylibrary.org<http://www.northlibertylibrary.org/>

"The library card is a passport to wonders and miracles, glimpses into other lives, religions, experiences, the hopes and dreams and strivings of ALL human beings, and it is this passport that opens our eyes and hearts to the world beyond our front doors, that is one of our best hopes against tyranny, xenophobia, hopelessness, despair, anarchy, and ignorance.” ~ Libba Bray

♦ Community Leadership Program alumnus

Please note that items sent and received on this account may become public record.