[Libs-Or] OLA SSD 2017 Conference- looking for Accessibility panelists & 1 Day in the Life presenter

OLA SSD Conference Committee olassdconference at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:00:29 PDT 2017

Hello!

Wow! We got a GREAT response for our general call for presenters for OLA
SSD 2017, and we're delighted to have nearly a full line-up of fantastic
experts. Your very last chance to be a presenter is below!

We're recruiting for:
- 1-2 more panelists for an Accessibility panel
- 1 person for Day in the Life
If these sound like you, contact us! This is for the annual OLA SSD
conference, Friday July 28 2017 at University of Oregon in Eugene.

Details:
-Accessibility: We have an awesome panelist from a special library, so we'd
love to get someone from a public library and someone from an academic
library. However, we're open to ideas, so contact us! Our panelist should
be able to speak for 15 min or so and then help lead a discussion with the
audience.
-Day in the Life: we have two fantastic presenters, and are looking for a
third who has an interesting/unique library job (or a boring one they can
make sound really fun for an audience) who can give an engaging talk about
that for 15-20 min. Email us a couple sentences about your "day".

- Presenters get incentives like free registration, meals, excellent
experience (for resumes or professional development), and bragging rights.

To be part of our conference, contact the committee at
olassdconference at gmail.com

See you at OLA SSD 2017!

*Oregon Library Association Support Staff Division (OLA SSD) *
*2017 Conference Committee*
olassdconference at gmail.com

*For more information and to connect with us:*
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/olasupportstaffdivision
https://twitter.com/ola_ssd
OLA SSD