[Libs-Or] Beaverton City Library is Hiring!

Melissa Little mlittle at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Apr 12 12:01:30 PDT 2017

Hello,

Are you patron focused? Are you enthusiastic about what libraries offer in their communities? Does working in a professional and busy library environment motivate you?  Then, the Beaverton City Library is looking for you. We are seeking (2) 20 hour Library Aide 2 positions at our Main branch.  The recruitment closes April 26th at 4:30 p.m.  See the link below for details.

http://apps.beavertonoregon.gov/Jobs/openings.aspx

Melissa Little
Circulation Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR  97005-2883
p: 503.526.2598 |
mlittle at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:mlittle at beavertonoregon.gov>

[cid:image001.png at 01D0DBF7.2874E960]

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.