[Libs-Or] Invitation: OLA Executive Board Meeting: April 19th at the Salem Convention Center

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri Apr 14 10:54:30 PDT 2017

Hello Oregon Library Community!

I'm happy to announce that the OLA Board will convene on Wednesday at the
Salem Convention Center for our pre-conference meeting! We will meet in the
Hilton board room from 2:30-5:00pm All are welcome. I have attached the
agenda, which can also be found with corresponding documents at
http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings.

We are not sure if we will have a need for virtual conference connection
this time (it is a shorter meeting, and we hope that most people attend in
person as part of the conference), but if you had hoped to attend via Go-To
Meeting, please RSVP to me directly, so that I know to set that up. Remote
meeting information will be posted to our board meeting page (link above)
if we have RSVPs for the virtual option.

Thanks so much, and I'm very much looking forward to the conference, and
hope to see you there!

Best,
Elsa

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*