[Libs-Or] Legal Reference RT & Reference RT at OLA Conference

Sue Ludington Sue_Ludington at co.washington.or.us
Tue Apr 18 23:42:45 PDT 2017

Hello friends,
The 2017 OLA Annual Conference is finally here!

The Reference Round Table and Legal Reference Round Table are partnering up again this year to showcase their members’ many talents and to encourage new folks to join.

We’ll have a table in the Exhibit Hall with giveaways (including free pocket Constitutions!) and an opportunity to share the funny, surprising, or heartwarming reference interactions we’ve had with patrons. Please stop by during the Exhibit Breaks to participate and say hi (10:00am on Thursday and Friday, and 3:00pm on Thursday)!

In addition, we’ll be holding a joint business meeting<https://ola2017.sched.com/event/9eSO/combined-business-meeting-reference-round-table-and-legal-reference-round-table> on Friday morning (7:30-8:30am, Santiam Room 3) where we’ll get to know each other and brainstorm new goals for both RTs. Unfortunately, we will not be providing coffee or other morning snacks (sorry!); please plan to bring your own (or maybe we’ll walk to a nearby coffee shop if folks are so inclined).

We’re super proud of what our RTs are achieving and are eager to get YOU involved with us! We look forward to seeing everyone in Salem.

- Sue Ludington, Legal Reference RT Chair (Washington County Law Library)

sue_ludington at co.washington.or.us<mailto:sue_ludington at co.washington.or.us>) | 503.846.8880

- Thea Hart, Reference RT Chair (Springfield Public Library)

tevenstad at springfield-or.gov<mailto:tevenstad at springfield-or.gov>) | 541.726.2238