[Libs-Or] Any Criteria for Public Art?

Thompson, Sara Q thomsara at oregonstate.edu
Fri Apr 21 11:27:34 PDT 2017

Random question for you, dear library friends ...

With our brand new little campus, we are embarking on the project of
finding artwork to install and / or hang for both interiors and exteriors.

*Are any of you aware of any public art guidelines for the State of Oregon?*
I've done brief web searching but I don't think I'm using the right terms
to get at this question.

*Basically, we just want to know if public institutions in Oregon have to
be concerned about *not* portraying any specific things in the public art.*
We don't anticipate this being an issue, but we'd rather have the answers
now than when it actually becomes an issue.

Thank you for your help!

Sara

Sara Q. Thompson
Librarian