[Libs-Or] State Library of Oregon

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon Apr 24 16:32:27 PDT 2017

Hello all-
It was wonderful to see so many of you at the OLA Conference last week. You may have noticed a lot of state library staff there, every staff member was there at least one day. We also had a wonderful booth that we used to share information about the State Library and to launch our new logo. Some of you may recall that we have been teasing you for a couple of weeks and we wanted to make sure that those of you who weren't able to attend OLA got the full "reveal".  I would like to thank each of you who visited the booth and those of you who visited the State Library.  We look forward to working with you.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2BD18.5C40EFB0]

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
503-378-4367 | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>