[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: PT Outreach Librarian Forest Grove City Library

Ariel Yang AYang at wccls.org
Mon Aug 7 19:22:15 PDT 2017

The Forest Grove City Library is seeking a bilingual superhero to be our outreach librarian.

This part time position is 24 hours per week and requires one evening per week and occasional Saturdays. The successful candidate will perform traditional librarian tasks such as program creation and collaboration, and public desk shifts. Unique duties involve working alongside our amazing librarians to provide outreach at community organizations, schools, and city events.

The deadline to apply for this position is 5:00 p.m., August 21, 2017. The job announcement with additional information is available on the city's website, http://agency.governmentjobs.com/forestgrove/default.cfm

Ariel Yang
Library Services Supervisor, Reference
Forest Grove City Library
ayang at wccls.org