[Libs-Or] Fwd: Teen Vogue Magazine

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Thu Aug 10 15:54:15 PDT 2017

If any of the rest of you are experiencing challenges related to Teen
Vogue, you may be interested in this webinar from ALA's Office for
Intellectual Freedom.
*Cindy*

*Cindy Gibbon*
*Director of Policy and Special Projects*
My schedule: Monday through Friday
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5496
multcolib.org