[Libs-Or] Seeking quilt/artwork release form

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Fri Aug 11 13:18:47 PDT 2017

We recently created a policy & procedure for this in Sherwood. I borrowed heavily from procedures at neighboring libraries :), as well as our local Sherwood Center for the Arts and had the City's attorney review it and add some language about liability, etc.

Take a look at http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library/page/library-displays-exhibits

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>  |  NEW! Monthly e-newsletter<http://www.libraryaware.com/1690/Subscribers/Subscribe?showonlynewsletterlists=true>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services