[Libs-Or] Job Opening: On-Call Library Assistant

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Fri Aug 25 10:59:32 PDT 2017

​JOB ANNOUNCEMENT:

The OCOM Library is in search of an On-Call Library Assistant to join our
staff. This is a great position for someone who is seeking practical
experience in an academic library or who is new to librarianship. The ideal
candidate will have excellent communication skills, be excited to learn
about academic librarianship and East Asian Medicine, and have a flexible
schedule.

See full job description at http://library.ocom.edu/jobs.

Please send all inquiries and application materials to Candise Branum,
Director of Library Services, at cbranum at ocom.edu.

ABOUT US:

The Oregon College of Oriental Medicine is a non-profit accredited
institution offering master’s and doctoral degrees in Acupuncture and
Oriental Medicine (AOM). We are located in downtown Portland, in the
historic Old Town Chinatown district. The OCOM Library works to foster a
community of creative and successful scholars and practitioners by
promoting information literacy, critical inquiry, the ethical application
of research, and a culturally-competent appreciation of East Asian medicine
and culture. We value innovation, inclusivity, self-care, and community,
and strive to be the best in our field.

Learn more about us at http://library.ocom.edu/about/about-us.

Candise Branum
Director of Library Services
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
503-253-3443 ext.134  |  library.ocom.edu
Pronouns: she/her