[Libs-Or] used toner disposal

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 09:20:15 PST 2017

Good morning:
Our former toner cartridge recycling outfit has become more trouble that it is worth.

We really really do not want to put our used cartridges into the trash can.  Those chemicals will end up in the landfill and, ultimately, the river.
Is anyone aware of a good PNW outfit who recycles cartridges?  How do other libraries dispose of those little toxic bombs?

Any and all recommendations are appreciated.
As always, thanks in advance.
dan cawleyseaside public library1131 broadwayseaside, oregon  97138503.738.6742
Home | Seaside Public Library

|   |