[Libs-Or] job posting: World Languages selector/librarian at Hillsboro Public Library

Hillary Ostlund Hillary.Ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Sat Dec 9 12:38:52 PST 2017

Hillsboro has an amazing opportunity for a Librarian to focus on world languages collection development and our grant partnership with Early Learning Washington County and Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS)!
We are seeking someone who is excited about working in a forward-thinking culture and who is passionate about providing outstanding service to our diverse community.
This is a part-time position, 25-hours per week; fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred.
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/1920632/part-time-librarian-world-languages?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.governmentjobs.com_careers_hillsboro_jobs_1920632_part-2Dtime-2Dlibrarian-2Dworld-2Dlanguages-3Fpagetype-3DjobOpportunitiesJobs&d=DwMFAg&c=jVj56eFZMBdw2XTy1WmujjlEfwGR4yGcPx8hs15Otm8&r=PEcEv-JTFh7jTL70XQsunvXSebj1LxAH4hGdMaHAqY0rEbIxNOksUaXQlnYgYO7Z&m=kAQzp3YnU8NW2RLeiZdDwQXyLOGZir2luKfFcUqb8SQ&s=kwnoz3GvnS79DXkeB57J28AW_Kx_qFQ8u2RO9dby2wM&e=>

Current deadline is December 18; interviews will take place in early 2018.

Hillary Ostlund | Library Manager
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6560 | email hillary.ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:hillary.ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS)  http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>