[Libs-Or] Toner Scammers back in business

Terri Washburn TWashburn at cityoflagrande.org
Tue Dec 12 15:39:30 PST 2017

We received an invoice from Central Supply Center but did not pay it as we determined it was a scam.  Thanks for letting others know, Jeff.

Terri Washburn, MLIS, MPA |  Library Director
Cook Memorial Library |  2006 4th Street |  La Grande, OR 97850
541-962-1339 |  fax 541-962-1338
twashburn at cityoflagrande.org<mailto:twashburn at cityoflagrande.org> |  http://www.cityoflagrande.org/library
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.