[Libs-Or] People for Oregon Libraries, 2017 status confirmation request

Laura Orr laura_thelawlib at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 12:14:37 PST 2017

Greetings:
Does anyone know if I may assume that the People for Oregon Libraries Political Action Committee (http://pfolpac.weebly.com/) is still alive and kicking and accepting 2017 donations that support OLA (etc.)? It looks as if it is, but just want to make sure nothing has changed.
Feel free to Reply All or Reply just to me.
Many thanks!
Laura
 Laura Orr, JD, MLSLegal research and public law library consultantPhone/text: 503-936-0159Email: laura_thelawlib at yahoo.comEmail: laurathelawlib at gmail.comhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-orr-877b888Oregon Legal Research: http://blog.oregonlegalresearch.com/