[Libs-Or] Furniture--comfy and teen and adult-approved?

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Tue Dec 19 16:13:39 PST 2017

Hello Great Brain,

I'm hoping to purchase some additional furniture this year and would love to hear from anyone who has purchased furniture recently that you love.

Anything really comfy, teen-approved (and adult-approved), sturdy and easy to clean-while also looking modestly modern and inviting? I'm thinking chairs and high-back benches/couches, possibly some café chairs and tables.

Many thanks,

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>  |  Monthly e-newsletter<http://www.libraryaware.com/1690/Subscribers/Subscribe?showonlynewsletterlists=true>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services