[Libs-Or] Charging stations

Teresa Lucas tlucas at coastlinelibrarynetwork.org
Thu Dec 21 16:41:54 PST 2017

Hi Buzzy, we have a charging station at the CIRC desk. Staff members
brought chargers that they no longer needed - patrons bring their device,
leave it with us and we charge it for them. We also have power strips on
most of the public tables so if they have their own charger, they can
charge their device almost anywhere in the public areas of the library.
Hope this helps :)

--

Teresa Lucas

Teresa Lucas, Assistant Director of Library Services
1800 Sherman Avenue
North Bend, OR 97459
(541)756-0400 X0035
(541)756-1073 Fax
www.northbendoregon.us/library

"Librarians should be doing things to induce gasps of amazement!" Eli
Neiburger

Please note *NEW EMAIL ADDRESS* tlucas at coastlinelibrarynetwork.org