[Libs-Or] FW: Presidential Power Libguide

Donna Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Sun Feb 5 20:17:11 PST 2017

Liz, something else I've discovered helpful is basic info on the main
government bodies that surround us. I created this, which I go over very
quickly in one of my workshops. I think it first occurred to me when I was
asked how many Senators Oregon has.   :-)  And, many people seem to have no
idea what Metro is.
Of course, the answers are city, county, Metro, state, federal.
Donna