[Libs-Or] Legal resources for immigrants - in 4 languages plus English

Lisa Tattersall LisaT at wccls.org
Mon Feb 6 11:42:04 PST 2017

Hello all,

Here at WCCLS we compiled a brief list of legal resources for immigrants. They cover the legal rights of people located in the United States, no matter their immigration status, as well as how to find help with immigration issues.

We had the document translated into Spanish, Somali, Persian and Arabic. You are welcome to use these documents locally if you would find them useful. Download them here<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-NBKo4fwsbfczB0aUJCckhzOTQ>.

The resources are also linked on wccls.org<https://www.wccls.org/research/legal-resources-immigrants-recursos-legales-para-inmigrantes> under Research > Local Help & Services or Research > Law & Government.

Hope it's useful,
Lisa

Lisa Tattersall
Program Supervisor for Collections & Adult Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
lisat at wccls.org<mailto:lisat at wccls.org> | 503-846-3271