[Libs-Or] Library Catalogue Software

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:40:01 PST 2017

Logs is free and works well. You will need someone with a bit of technology
skills to get going. We decided not to do it ourselves so contract with
ByWater Solutions to manage the catalog for us but many libraries around
the world don't hire a service provider.

For more information go to

https://koha-community.org/ for information.

There is a large community in Koha with people ready and willing to help
you. Joining the various discussion groups will help you. I think they are
easily accessible on the Koha site.

Also, there are several libraries and library networks in Oregon and we
would be happy to share information with you.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 11:23 AM melody rudenko <melodyrudenko at gmail.com>