[Libs-Or] Patrons in abusive relationships

Victoria Mitchell vmitch at uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:21:46 PST 2017

Another thing you can do is put signs on the insides of stall doors in women's bathrooms that have information about how to get help (hotlines, etc.) I have seen these in bathrooms at PeaceHealth medical facilities and thought it was a great idea, although I don't know if there's any way to know how effective they are.
-Victoria

Victoria Mitchell
Government Information Librarian
Knight Library, University of Oregon