[Libs-Or] Tracking Stats

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:00:08 PST 2017

*Please pardon the cross-posting. *

Hi everyone,

I'm very curious to hear if anyone uses a database to collect and organize
program statistics. If you do use a database or similar program...

• What program do you use?
• What are the different fields you use?
• What type of reports do you generate and how do you use them?
• What issues do you have collecting the data in a uniform manner,
inputting the data, etc.?

If you do not use a database, how do you collect your statistics?
Spreadsheet, post-its, brainpower, etc.

Thank you!

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422
541.726.2243 (direct)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com
tworley at springfield-or.gov
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*