[Libs-Or] Need recommended online resources for high school

DENISE CHASE dchase at central.k12.or.us
Thu Feb 23 08:32:22 PST 2017

I have recently been given the green-light to put together a proposal for
adding some much needed online and digital resources for our high school.

Currently, all we offer is OSLIS, Webpath Express, through  Destiny, plus a
smattering of links to free sites.  Our teachers and students want more.  I
would like to find resources that will not only help our AP level students,
but also some that can provide support for our students who struggle
academically.

It would be most helpful to know what other high schools have for online
resources.  What would you recommend as the top three to five resources
essential  for a school to offer?

I am open to anything from journal access to video streaming and beyond.

Thank you, in advance for your guidance!

*Denise Chase, Para-Librarian*

*Central High School 13J*

1530 Monmouth St.

Independence, OR 97351