[Libs-Or] Register! CSD Spring Workshop - March 18

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Fri Feb 24 10:21:20 PST 2017

It's Children's Services Division Workshop time again! This workshop is all
about big programs and family programming. It can be daunting to step
outside your normal programming and try something that encompasses all ages
or will bring out hundreds of people! Join us to learn some tactics to make
your next big program a success or even just get some ideas for future
programs! There will also be time to collaborate with your colleagues, so
come prepared to share some of your favorite programs with a small group.

Don’t forget, we will also be hosting our annual fundraiser. This year, we
are selling book bundles of recently published children’s books, so come
prepared to stock up! We can take cash, check or credit card.

Register at: http://olaweb.org/csd_spring_workshop_reg_2017

Registration is $10 for CSD members and $15 for non-CSD members. Lunch is
on your own. (Tigard Public Library does host a lovely café with a variety
of drink, sandwich, and salad options!)

See you in March!

Questions about the workshop?
Please contact workshop coordinator, Rebecca Mayer, at csd at olaweb.org or