[Libs-Or] Call for agenda items for the OLA Board Meeting, Virtual Attendance.

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri Jan 6 15:41:24 PST 2017

Hello!

The next meeting of the Oregon Library Association Executive Board will be
held Friday, February 3. We are holding this meeting completely online via
Go-To Meeting. As always, everyone is most welcome to join us!

Please send me your agenda items (and any documents that you'd like the
board to review prior to the meeting) by Friday January 20.

The agenda, virtual meeting login information, and relevant documents will
be posted to OLA's website by January 27.

If your unit will not be represented at this meeting, please don't hesitate
to email me with any updates you would like me to share with the group, if
applicable.

Thanks!
Elsa

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*