[Libs-Or] Beaverton Library is hiring a Library Aide 1

Melissa Little mlittle at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Jan 25 18:56:32 PST 2017

Are you customer focused? Are you enthusiastic about libraries? Does paying attention to details and working in a fast paced environment motivate you?  Then, the Beaverton City Library is looking for you. We are seeking a 20 hour Library Aide I at our Main Library.

Applications must be received by the Beaverton City Human Resources Division by 02/06/17 at 4:30 pm.

For more information and the application, please see the link below:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.governmentjobs.com_careers_beaverton&d=DwMFAg&c=pslXprxdtWHFBuj41-AaSLF1gHAT1_cek1PvLND777Q&r=5K5sPEp5YKlPb9FC5ZRqvtQFNDp3BUBWs6muClDWlbE&m=1Ufw9LvhH9E08K6uz_SJePc3LNQl5oa_n0pQXP7wPM4&s=dmf3EE0hVupAeF_lYQozQv8A7G8nt8Oc69w-jNl_CTE&e=>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.