[Libs-Or] Fwd: [srrtac-l] rouge nasa

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:47:56 PST 2017

Yes, that is why Tarasubmitted this with the disclaimer.

On Jan 26, 2017 1:44 PM, "Steve Casburn" <stevencm at multcolib.org> wrote:

Please remember, though: We have only the word of the creator of each
account that they are who they say they are.

Steve

--
*Steve Casburn*
*ILS Analyst*
stevencm at multcolib.org
www.multcolib.org <http://www.multcolib.org/>

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Diedre Conkling <diedre08 at gmail.com> wrote:

> An ALA SRRT member has started a Twitter list that you might find
> interesting.

Hosted by the Oregon State Library. The Library is not responsible for
content.
Questions related to message content should be directed to list owner(s) or