[Libs-Or] We're hiring @ Sherwood Public Library! -- Youth Services Librarian, 20 hours / week

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Tue Jan 31 10:58:53 PST 2017

Are you passionate about building new readers, developing programs with pizzazz and creating displays that make kids and teens stop in their tracks?  The City of Sherwood is seeking a young-at-heart, forward-thinking, and energetic team-player to be our next Librarian I (Youth Services).

Job description, requirement and supplementary questions can be found here: http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/hr/page/librarian-i-youth-services

This opportunity is a part time position, 20 hours per week. Required: MLS and one year of public librarian experience-OR any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties. Shifts are regularly scheduled; weekends and evenings may be required.

Come be a part of what makes Sherwood a great place to live and work!

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>  |  NEW! Monthly e-newsletter<http://www.libraryaware.com/1690/Subscribers/Subscribe?showonlynewsletterlists=true>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services