[Libs-Or] Job opening: Library Assistant (2)

Serenity Ibsen sibsen at pnca.edu
Tue Jul 25 15:37:52 PDT 2017

Hello, we are seeking Library Assistant candidates for two positions in the
beautiful Albert Solheim Library at Pacific Northwest College of Art in
Portland, Oregon.

We are a user-oriented team that works collaboratively on nearly all
aspects of running a thriving and busy fine art library. While this
position primarily serves in circulation, we are a small department and
share decision-making and project duties. The library works closely with
students, staff and faculty in all departments campus-wide. The ability to
work alongside and communicate with a diverse population is essential.

35 hours/week, $15.00 per hour. Benefits-eligible.

Requires evening, nights (until 10 pm), and weekend shifts. A set schedule
will be provided.
Full description is attached.

Sincerely,

Serenity Ibsen