[Libs-Or] Position Opening: Evening Circulation Supervisor, Pacific University

Gilman, Isaac P. gilmani at pacificu.edu
Thu Jul 27 14:12:59 PDT 2017

Evening Circulation Supervisor, Pacific University Libraries

Pacific University Libraries invites applications for a Circulation Supervisor at the Forest Grove Campus Library. This is a permanent, benefit-eligible position, 12 months/year at 32 hours a week, evenings/weekends, typically Sunday -Thursday.

The Circulation Supervisor provides welcoming and efficient services to all users of the library. Our circulation team carries out a variety of circulation duties, including hiring, training, and scheduling student's workers, managing Summit loans, stack maintenance, and basic reference assistance. Applications received by Aug 11, 2017, will receive priority screening.

For a full description and application process, visit https://www.pacificu.edu/about-us/offices/human-resources/career/current-open-positions.

Isaac Gilman, MLIS | University Librarian & Library Director | Associate Professor
Pacific University Libraries | 2043 College Way | Forest Grove, OR 97116
p: 503.352.1401 | f: 503.352.1416 | gilmani at pacificu.edu<https://webmail.pacificu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=NSnD8hwKB0yoMzLetCpPi-CYO6zggNEIL1rO3HVlWH-Z8HCIiEPHnAdYiSN5MSYdVH3shxZMT0o.&URL=mailto%3agilmani%40pacificu.edu>

I am proud to be part of a community inspiring students to think, care, create, and pursue justice in our world.