[Libs-Or] Job Posting: On Call Librarian, Tigard Public Library

Molly Carlisle molly at tigard-or.gov
Fri Jun 2 13:16:47 PDT 2017

Job Posting: On Call Librarian, Tigard Public Library
Deadline: Monday, June 19, 2017

Are you a librarian looking for reference experience and/or additional hours? Tigard Public Library is looking for enthusiastic, patron-focused On Call Librarians to join our team and serve at our Adult, Children's and Young Adult Reference Desks. Find out more and apply here: http://www.tigard-or.gov/city_hall/jobs.php

I know that Summer Reading season is an exceptionally busy time of year, so thanks in advance for helping us spread the word to likely candidates!

Molly Carlisle
Readers Services Manager
Tigard Public Library<http://www.tigard-or.gov/library>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services<http://www.wccls.org/>
molly at tigard-or.gov<mailto:molly at tigard-or.gov>
503-718-2519

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."