[Libs-Or] old-school book trucks

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 16:26:21 PDT 2017

another longshot....

our library favors the classic "putty" book trucks circa 1970+.
we are interested in locating single-sided, three shelf, old-school models in 15" and 27" lengths.

demco/gaylord no longer makes this exact item.  their iron horse model is similar, but not the same (2" deeper).  we have also considered trucks by bretford and sandusky.
used "putty" models have appeared on etsy and www.publicsurplus.com but have long since sold.
does anyone know where these classic carts can be obtained for purchase?
(images attached, not sure if they will appear on the list).
thanks,
dan cawleyseaside public library