[Libs-Or] cassette cases Does anyone need these?

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Thu Jun 8 12:05:19 PDT 2017

I don't know if anyone still has cassettes in their collection, but in cleaning out our processing area to get ready for some workroom rearranging, we found some "new" clam shell multiple cassette cases.

Here's some of what we found:

18 cassette cases:   11 of them

16 cassette cases:  6

12 cassette cases:  1

10 cassette case:  1

6 cassette case:   6

5 cassette case:  1

4 cassette case:  1

And then I found a few more that we haven't counted.

If you've still got a use for them, let me know and I'll send them on the courier if you are in CCRLS or Orbis, otherwise talk to me about how to get them to you.  And it's all of them!

Leah

Leah M. Griffith,  Director
Newberg Public Library
503 E. Hancock St.         Newberg,  OR  97132
503.537.1256