[Libs-Or] Guest programmer documentation

Jane Scheppke JScheppke at crooklib.org
Thu Jun 15 09:39:34 PDT 2017

Hi all -

A question for the great brain: what documentation do you give to your guest programmers (contracts, policies, anything), and would you be so kind as to show it to me so I can plagiarize the hell out of it?

My library has a standard, County Counsel- and Finance-approved contract that really only applies to the performers who get paid. During the planning for this year's Summer Reading Program, however, it's become apparent that we need to get something in writing from everybody - if not a "contract," then at least an agreement or a memo of understanding that outlines our expectations re: communication, resource/marketing needs, etc.

What are y'all doing? Any documentation or advice is much appreciated!

_
Jane Scheppke, MLIS
Assistant Director, Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
(541) 447-7978 ext. 303
jscheppke at crooklib.org<https://mail.co.crook.or.us/owa/14.3.319.2/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=aIMhSZz7canS6XaBDNRRoWtySW92jzSPL_v78zl1353Vdvg6XjrUCA..&URL=mailto%3ajscheppke%40crooklib.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.