[Libs-Or] Trainer recommendation for Library staff safety

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Jun 16 16:52:32 PDT 2017

Adrienne invited Newberg staff to participate in the training she had at her library this morning and I would concur with her comments and recommend Michelle.   My staff came back talking about what they'd learned and how they would utilize it their work life as well as for personal safety.  She was an informative and entertaining presenter and having someone be able to keep you interested is key to a good training session.    Thanks Adrienne for inviting us.

Leah
Leah M. Griffith, Director
Newberg Public Library
503 E. Hancock Street     Newberg, OR   97132
P 503-537-1256