[Libs-Or] Hillsboro PL is recruiting a Youth Services Librarian

Dawn Borgardt Dawn.Borgardt at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Tue Jun 27 20:53:50 PDT 2017

Hello!

Hillsboro Public Library is recruiting for a 25 hour/week Youth Services Librarian at Brookwood.

Is reading picture books, singing songs, and chanting rhymes with preschoolers is your idea of heaven? Do you wake up at night with visions of fabulous programs for elementary school age kids running through your mind? Do you think teens are just about the coolest, most exciting library patrons to work with? You might be the very person we are looking for as a part-time Youth Services librarian at the Hillsboro Brookwood Library!

Please apply and tell us why we would love to work with you.

Our posting can be found here:

https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/departments/human-resources/join-our-team/job-opportunities

Deadline to apply is July 7.

Contact Dawn Borgardt, Youth Services Supervisor, with any questions.

Thank you,

Dawn Borgardt | Youth Services Supervisor
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6606 | email dawn.borgardt at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:dawn.borgardt at hillsboro-oregon.gov>