[Libs-Or] Percentage of Public Library Budget Devoted to Collection?

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Fri Mar 3 08:09:34 PST 2017

The Public Library Survey data does include data on expenditures for collections. The Oregon data is available as Kathleen reports below. The Institute of Museum and Library Services also publishes national data that can be used for broader comparisons and benchmarking. The most recent data is from FY 2014.

https://data.imls.gov/Public-Libraries-Survey/Library-Systems-FY-2014-Public-Libraries-Survey-Ad/wzfa-2gdc

Other tools that allow you to browse Public Library data can be found here:
https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/find-your-library

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301
503-378-5020
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>
http://oregon.gov/osl/ld/
FOLLOW US: [facebookSmall.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>