[Libs-Or] ILAGO Call For Proposals Deadline Extended!

Mark Peterson Mark.Peterson at mhcc.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:13:55 PST 2017

Good news everybody!

The deadline for ILAGO IL Summit program proposals has been extended to March 17th!
The theme for this year's IL Summit is "Assessment" but we invite a variety of presentations related to information literacy.

Access the submission form here: http://tinyurl.com/zxvmuwz

Request for Input:
If you are considering attending the Summit, what types of workshops would you like to see? We are putting together a program that we hope will appeal to all library types, and your input will help us do that! Please complete the linked survey by clicking here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2rgeB8XCnsADz8GbUalhA_3PE4fymDHyCrSLA1tR7SgKvLg/viewform>, and consider submitting a proposal.

About:
The 11th annual ILAGO Information Literacy Summit will be held Saturday, May 13, 2017 at WSU Vancouver in Vancouver, WA.

Have a great day!

Mark Peterson
Faculty Librarian, Collection Management Coordinator
Mt. Hood Community College
26000 SE Stark Street, Gresham, Or 97030
mark.peterson at mhcc.edu<mailto:mark.peterson at mhcc.edu>
(503) 491-7693