[Libs-Or] Youth Services Job Openings at Beaverton City Library

Victoria Campbell vcampbell at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Mar 15 13:05:06 PDT 2017

Please share this info - Beaverton City Library Youth Services is recruiting for three open positions!  See below for details.

Youth Services Senior Librarian, closes 3/24, Full time.

Beaverton City Library seeks a dynamic Youth Services Senior librarian looking to grow their leadership skills to join our forward-thinking team. Do you create and deliver exceptional youth programs? Are you driven to connect children and their families with the information they seek? Are you a skilled and nurturing leader who is respected for your ability to coach and mentor staff? If so, we want you! The Senior Librarian schedules; reviews staff work; assists with the budget; prepares grants; develops work plans and timelines for projects; works at youth service desks; delivers innovative programs; leads teams; supports and respects diversity in the workplace; and more.

View full job posting: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.governmentjobs.com_careers_beaverton&d=DwMFAg&c=pslXprxdtWHFBuj41-AaSLF1gHAT1_cek1PvLND777Q&r=Dk5dKLZs_kn-4Y1Cdjq6_sLOq_YhS9t3o4EbU99JHY8&m=G1Qn7WpgvFzQ6yuYoWQcM_7fxgxeTSR3PBarjkJCBks&s=ktdGakvH2l6xhaLepneyEwxfZbkWs5HojPOV2LbGh4c&e=>
Children's Reference Assistant - Summer Seasonal Positions, closes 3/24, 20 hours a week, see posting for dates
One position is a Beaverton City Library Main and one is at Beaverton City Library Murray Scholls

The Beaverton City Library is looking for summer reading champions to join our team for our busiest season of the year. If you are passionate about encouraging summer reading and preventing summer learning loss, thrive in a busy work environment, and excel at providing great customer service, we want to hear from you! This is a 20-hour a week seasonal position with evening and weekend shifts.

View full job posting: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.governmentjobs.com_careers_beaverton&d=DwMFAg&c=pslXprxdtWHFBuj41-AaSLF1gHAT1_cek1PvLND777Q&r=Dk5dKLZs_kn-4Y1Cdjq6_sLOq_YhS9t3o4EbU99JHY8&m=G1Qn7WpgvFzQ6yuYoWQcM_7fxgxeTSR3PBarjkJCBks&s=ktdGakvH2l6xhaLepneyEwxfZbkWs5HojPOV2LbGh4c&e=>
Meet some of our staff and enjoy Itsy Bitsy Spider: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yqb0AvqWkI

Best,

Victoria Campbell
Youth Services Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR  97005
p: 503.526.2599 | f: 503.469.9577| www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
Work days: Monday - Friday
[cid:image001.png at 01D10CB7.E557F3B0]

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.