[Libs-Or] Infopeople's 2017/2018 Training Needs Assessment Survey for Library Staff

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Mar 16 10:06:14 PDT 2017

Greetings!

[please pardon the cross-postings]

This came across my inbox and I'm forwarding it along in the hopes that as many Oregon library staff as possible will participate:

Infopeople needs your help! We develop our annual continuing education/professional development (CE/PD) program in response to needs identified by the library community. We feel it is important for us to hear from as many library directors, managers, supervisors, and staff members as possible. We have developed this online survey that asks some general questions and also seeks to assess interest in a wide variety of possible CE/PD options. Your responses will help us develop the 2017/2018 plan of service that best meets your needs. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

As an incentive for your participation, if you provide your email address you will be entered in a raffle for a free seat in an Infopeople online course of your choosing.

This survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Deadline for submission is Tuesday, March 28, 2017.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QYXPVXZ

As always, Infopeople thanks you for your support!

Cheers,
Darci

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D29E3C.F1B2A9D0]<http://oregonedge.net/>
Ask me about the Edge Initiative!<http://oregonedge.net/>
Darci Hanning, MLIS * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>