[Libs-Or] Shiny Happy Assessment Pre-Conference

Robertshaw, Brooke Brooke.Robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 20 13:46:02 PDT 2017

Hi all!
  Just an FYI. Sara Thompson and I are doing a 4-hour pre-conference at OLA- Shiny Happy Assessment.

Come and work with Sara and I through an assessment problem you’ve been wanting to solve. The end product will be a logic model that will help participants define each facet of working through their assessment problem.  Participants will work in groups and be guided through defining the problem, identifying what they need to know, who they need to ask, an overview of methods they can use, and who to communicate the results to. We will finish with some great ideas about how to make your results visually appealing so that people can get the most from your shiny happy assessment results.

:)
Brooke

——————————————————————
M. Brooke Robertshaw, PhD
Assistant Professor & Assessment Librarian
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331
Office: (541) 737-1780
Mobile: (541) 870-6136
brooke.robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
“Numbers have life; they’re not just symbols on paper.” ~Shakuntala Devi