[Libs-Or] Programming Senior Librarian Opportunity at FVRL

Andrea Scherer ascherer at fvrl.org
Thu Mar 23 10:55:11 PDT 2017

*Job Opening Announcement: *

*Senior Public Services Librarian - Program Services*
Open until Filled.  First application review: 03/30/217
Fort Vancouver Regional Library District

Do you have a passion for developing fun and engaging programming for kids
and teens? Do you enjoy making connections and promoting the value of the
library? Are you creative, organized and energetic? If you answered yes, we
have an opening in our Program Services Department that might be for you!

Based in our District Headquarters building, this Senior Public Services
Librarian position focuses on early learners, children, teens, and their
parents/caregivers. The librarian will partner with FVRL staff and outside
organizations to deliver programs and services in our branches and
community locations.

Click here to view the full job opening announcement:
 http://www.fvrl.org/senior-public-services-librarian-program-services
<http://www.fvrl.org/senior-public-services-librarian-program-services>

--
Andrea Scherer