[Libs-Or] Teaching with Primary Sources Unconference, Portland Art Museum, July 25 2017

Tatiana Bryant tatiana.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:47:41 PDT 2017

Do you "teach with stuff"? If so, Save the Date! The third Teaching with
Primary Sources Unconference is coming to Portland, Oregon, on Tuesday,
July 25. Attendance is free. We're aiming to bring together a multiplicity
of professions (artists, scientists, historians, educators, librarians,
archivists, museum professionals, digital humanities folks, etc.: all are
welcome!). The unconference is put on by the Teaching with Primary Sources
Committee of the Reference, Access, and Outreach Section of the Society of
American Archivists and will be held at the Portland Art Museum. Rolling
updates will be available via our website so check back often!
*bitly.com/SAATPS17* <http://bitly.com/SAATPS17> #SAATPS #TeachwStuff