[Libs-Or] Accessible computer station sign

Elizabeth Gilbert gilbertb at wccls.org
Fri Mar 31 16:00:02 PDT 2017

Sherwood Public Library has added some accessibility features to one of our computer stations (large key/print keyboard, trackball mouse, large-print computer screen). We'd like to put a sign out at the station but are unsure of the wording. Does anyone have an Accessible Computer Station? How did you word your sign?

Beth Gilbert
Adult Services Librarian, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-6688  |gilbertb at wccls.org<mailto:gilbertb at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services