[Libs-Or] Join us for our Leaders Forum at Portland State University

Jennifer Bielewski jennifer.bielewski at lyrasis.org
Thu May 4 06:46:56 PDT 2017

Greetings!
I would like to invite you to our Leaders Forum & Open House in Portland, at Portland State University on June 8.
About our Open House and Forum
We just held our two Forums in Baltimore and Louisville in the last few weeks; both were quite successful. Lots of talk on e-resources, open content, what would you do in a budget crisis, open source, integrations, to recruiting and retaining new talent to our profession.  Click<http://lyrasisnow.org/2017-leaders-forums/> to view attendees and presentations from these two sessions.
These forums are a discussion heavy series focused on bringing together leaders among libraries, archives and museums to discuss the current landscape, tools and digital resources, and how they will shape the future. This is a wonderful chance to network with many of your peers and colleagues. This year’s theme is Increasing our impact in our communities. The central questions we’ll be working on together are:

●      How can libraries, archives and museums drive change and innovation in and across our respective communities?

●      How can we ensure our organizations continue to deliver the knowledge and services our communities and constituents need in a changing environment?

●      How can libraries, archives and museums future proof and become anti-fragile?
There is no registration fee and lunch will be provided. Will you or someone on your staff like join us?

June 8, 10:00am-3:00pm PST: Portland, OR, click to rsvp<https://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/EventDetail.aspx?Eid=0BC3F16D-9302-E711-80D6-00155D0A8C44> or reply to this email.

Thank you,

[https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/333a9deb-4ae2-4f62-904b-9dfc518c6bb0.jpg]

Robert Miller, CEO