[Libs-Or] OLA Conference Evaluation, Lost and Found, other details.

'Michele Burke' michele.burke at chemeketa.edu
Fri May 5 12:35:21 PDT 2017

Hello Library Colleagues,

I'm sending out the last push of emails asking people to complete the OLA
conference evaluation form
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mcform&view=ngforms&id=23720#/>.
I apologize in advance that you will almost undoubtedly receive duplicate
messages about this today. Last ones, I promise!

Your feedback is very valuable, so please feel free to contact me directly
with suggestions or observations that are hard to include on the evaluation
form
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mcform&view=ngforms&id=23720#/>
.

Here is a link to NW Central <http://b8f.645.myftpupload.com/>, where you
can upload slides, handouts, or other info from your sessions, and access
materials from other sessions.

We have 3 lost and found items. A white metal water bottle from the King
County Art Fair, a black jacket, and an HDMI cable were left behind on
Saturday at the Salem Public Library. If any of these things belong to you,
please email me at michele.burke at chemeketa.edu or call me: 503.365-4711 and
I'll make arrangements to get these back to you.

Want to help plan the 2018 conference? It's a great way to meet people,
have fun at the conference, and support OLA. Please contact Emily David,
next year’s conference chair, at olaprograms at olaweb.org.

Hope to see you in Eugene next year for OLA Many Points of Light: One
Bright Future, April 18-21, 2018.

Thank you again,
~Michele Burke
OLA Conference Chair, 2017