[Libs-Or] LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL: HIP HOP LIBRARIANSHIP Comprehensive Bibliogrpahy

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Tue May 9 09:35:19 PDT 2017

To you from the Hip Hop Librarian Consortium:

http://anyflip.com/fphy/ijjf/

The Hip Hop Librarian Consortium, is a group of Academic Librarians from
> various parts of the United States, collaborating on an ongoing
> book-project series that features a bibliographic archive of Hip Hop
> scholarly resources for students, faculty, and life-long learners to use
> for research purposes.

Respectfully,

Max Macias on behalf of the Hip Hop Librarian Consortium.

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias